We provide current, reliable health information to help support your decision-making. All services are free.
These databases are available by subscription only. Baystate Health employees have access through the intranet at Baystate Health.
Patients & families: To search a topic for yourself, please arrange to come into the Health Sciences Library. Call us at (413) 794-1865.
Or, ask us to research a question for you. We will send the results by email or postal mail. For free. Click here for REQUEST FORM
- Access Medicine for Multiple Languages
- Alt HealthWatch for Integrative Medicine
- CareNotes in Multiple Languages
- Clin-eguide Patient Handouts
- Clinical Key Patient Education
- Consumer Health Complete
- CultureVision for Culturally Competent Care
- Gale Resources (Education, Boston Globe, New York Times)
- Health Source for Consumers
- Natural Medicines for Integrative Therapies
- Psychiatry Online for Patients & Families
- Rehabilitation Reference Center Patient Education
- ToxNet for Toxicology, Environmental Health, Drugs & Breastfeeding
- UpToDate Patient Information