News and Events
NLM Information Resources for the 2014 Ebola Outbreak
Several resources at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) are available to those who
need access to health information related to the recent Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
- Ebola Outbreak 2014: Information Resources (DIMRC)
- NLM Emergency Access Initiative
- Virus Variation Resource for Ebolavirus
- Ebola for general public
- Ebola Information on e-Workplace
Library Newsletter - Winter 2015
Sign up for Library Services
Did you know?
You will soon see QR Codes displayed in various parts of the library to help you find specific information where and when you need it! For questions about using QR codes, contact the library at X 4-1866.
We now offer Elsevier’s Clinical Key , a unique evidence-based point-of-care tool that provides comprehensive, reliable and fast results.
New Rosetta Stone Cloud-based Program Eliminates Long Waits. Available in 24 languages and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Click below for details.
The library's website is now optimized for all mobile devices.
New Motion Detecting Lighting has been installed in the library. As a result, you may notice some dark areas that will light up as soon as you walk by.
- Lippincott Nursing Procedural & Skills Manual
- MDConsult (ClinicalKey)
- The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics
- Medline Ovid
- Medline NLM (PubMed)
- Miller's Anesthesia, 7th ed.
- Pearson Intravenous Drug Guide 2011-12
- Pediatric Injectable Drugs - (The Teddy Bear Book)
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Disclaimer: This information is based on an automated search of the SCOPUS database and may not be comprehensive.