News and Events
Several resources at the National Library of Medicine (NLM) are available to those who
need access to health information related to the recent Ebola outbreak in West Africa.
- Ebola Outbreak 2014: Information Resources (DIMRC)
- NLM Emergency Access Initiative
- Virus Variation Resource for Ebolavirus
- Ebola for general public
- Ebola Information on e-Workplace
Library Newsletter - Fall 2014
The MedStudy 2014 Video Board Review series of Internal
Medicine CDs is now available for loan.
Starting on February 1 the Health Sciences Library will host a free trial of
BMJ Case Reports, an online, peer reviewed journal that publishes clinically-important
cases on common and rare conditions from all specialties. During the trial, physicians
may submit reports to have their work published and also have full access to case
reports from around the world.
You may link to BMJ Case Reports here or call the library at
X 4-1865 for details.
Sign up for Library Services
Did you know?
You will soon see QR Codes displayed in various parts of the library to help you find specific information where and when you need it! For questions about using QR codes, contact the library at X 4-1866.
We now offer Elsevier’s Clinical Key , a unique evidence-based point-of-care tool that provides comprehensive, reliable and fast results.
New Rosetta Stone Cloud-based Program Eliminates Long Waits. Available in 24 languages and can be accessed from anywhere with an internet connection. Click below for details.
The library's website is now optimized for all mobile devices.
New Motion Detecting Lighting has been installed in the library. As a result, you may notice some dark areas that will light up as soon as you walk by.
- Lippincott Nursing Procedural & Skills Manual
- MDConsult (ClinicalKey)
- The Medical Letter on Drugs & Therapeutics
- Medline Ovid
- Medline NLM (PubMed)
- Miller's Anesthesia, 7th ed.
- Pearson Intravenous Drug Guide 2011-12
- Pediatric Injectable Drugs - (The Teddy Bear Book)
- Stedman's Medical Dictionary
- Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
Disclaimer: This information is based on an automated search of the SCOPUS database and may not be comprehensive.