Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Scholarship: Getting Credit for the Work You’ve Done
At the end of this session you will be able to:
- Generate an abstract based on GME related scholarship.
- Develop a workplan for a series of studies related to GME.
- Access journals that publish about medical education issues.
- Locate author guidelines for publications.
- Identify meetings interested in GME presentations.
- Determine ways to become involved in organizations concerned with medical education.