BrowZine is an app for tablets and smartphones that delivers and lets you browse, read, and save articles from thousands of the library's journals in one newsstand. BrowZine is compatible with iOS and Android tablets and smartphones. BrowZine can also be used on your laptop or computer as BrowZine Web. To use BrowZine on your laptop or personal computer, simply bookmark and go to: https://browzine.com/libraries/1117/subjects
With BrowZine, you can:
- Browse journals by subject area and across disciplines
- Create your own personal journal bookshelf
- Download articles in full-text in a uniform format, without having to search multiple platforms for what you need
- Save articles for offline reading and/or export to services like Zotero and Mendeley
- Get alerts when new articles appear in your favorite journals
- Add your favorite titles to My Bookshelf: enable easy access to your favorite titles, organized in a way convenient just for you
- Create multiple reading lists: flag titles for later use and share lists
- Sync My Bookshelf and reading lists across all devices
To get started with BrowZine:
1. From a Baystate desktop go to: Baystate Health BrowZine
2. Select "My Bookshelf"
3. Select "Sign Up for BrowZine", enter your email (preferably Baystate's) and a password twice and click on sign up
You will be prompted to go to your email where you will receive a message from BrowZine to confirm your email address (tip: make sure to open your confirmation email from a baystate PC - not from your device). Click on green confirm tab. You now created your own BrowZine account.